This page will serve as a compilation of the various security tutorials that can be found on several different forums. It has been hard to find and credit the people who originally created these guides, so let us know if you have written any of them! A good place to start is the Jolly Rogerâs Security Guide for Beginners.
- Encrypting Your Hard Drive With Truecrypt
- How to chain socks with Tor
- Securing Firefox
- Word of Warning â All versions of PGP are NOT created equally!
- Letâs talk about security
- Needle in a Haystack ~ Tor Relays
- How to use Tor as a Socks5 proxy
- Simple Whonix Installation tutorial
- Simple TAILS installation
- Secure Data Wiping on GNU/Linux
- Veracrypt Tutorial: How To Encrypt A USB Drive?
- Basic Guide to PGP On Linux
- PGP Tutorial for OSX
- High Security Virtual Machines
- Tutorial: XMPP/Jabber OTR
- In-depth Guide to Tails + Persistence
- Guide: Anonymity and Privacy for Advanced Linux Users
- Tutorial: Installing Tor With Privoxy