Marketplace Guide: How to Buy From Tochka Market?
The following tutorial was provided by Tochka market admins to be published on DeepDotWeb (with minor modifications):
Gentlemen,please read this guide on how to operate on Tochka. This guide will help you purchase things on Tochka. It’s very important that you have read and understood every step. It’s real easy! :) The Listing for Tochka as well as its official onion link are placed here , here is an interview with Tochka market admin.
USE A VPN SERVICE. You can find one here to best suit you, we review the best VPN Services for privacy on the market.Â Every time you use your computer your IP address is shown which reveals your actual physical address which means you can be traced very easily. A VPN must be used along with Tor (Tor is the free browser explained below) to make your online activity anonymous. When using aÂ VPN ServiceÂ it will hide your identity and location while also encrypting all of you internet traffic from everyone including your internet service provider.This technology will also protect you from identity theft and hacking when using free wifi because everything is encrypted. Any time you are searching for music, movies to download, pirated content, drugs or anything illegal then you should be using a VPN to fly under the radar. The law is trying to monitor everything we do now so donât make it easy for them, donât end up like the original mastermind of Silk Road and get busted. This is a must have in your anonymous arsenal.
Your first-ever step in buying something via any marketplace whatsoever, is properly setting-up your digital environment. Following below is a bare standard minimum in order to stay safe when buying personal items. After you are done, make sure you glance at the Security Tutorials section for several additional tips in security.
To visit the darkweb, you will need to visit https://www.torproject.org/projects/torbrowser.html and download what is known as the Tor Browser Bundle, for your current OS. There are plenty of detailed instructions for installing it on its download webpage, for OS X, Windows, even Debian, too.
PGP is an especially useful method of encrypting/decrypting sensitive messages. Itâs not very good of an idea to tell a vendor, your home address without first encrypting it, because should the hidden service get seized, LE will have clearly-cut evidence of the crime you have committed. One thought to bear in mind is that not all versions of GPG are created equally, so avotest field text (1 updates)id using GPG methods such as iGolder or those utilizing the BouncyCastle libraries.
This site has long had essential, fundamental guides covering GPG for each and every mainstream OS, Linux, OS X, and then Windows. Linux is the best choice, obviously; however, you will be fine ordering personal goods on either OS X and Windows.
With Tochkaâs mandatory PGP policy and its obviously better-secure PGP-login system which you should definitely utilize, this habit will become not only inevittest fietest field text (3 updates)able but also essential.
You canât really buy anything on the darkweb, without first owning bitcoin, can we? Youâll need to buy Bitcoin(s), something you can do with paypal or credit cards, find a local Bitcoin ATM machine, or order with fiat cash. Whichever way you buy Bitcoin is completely up to your own preference. Regardless, LocalBitcoin is one of the most widely-popular options for a reason: it can be done anonymously. Thereâve also been reports of Coinbase taking ban action against accounts involved in Darkweb Market deposits, so avoid that if youâre able. Secondly, donât stay connected Tor while purchasing Bitcoin(s), because it is totally legal and buying through Tor often becomes a cumbersome ordeal.
Now that youâve purchased some Bitcoins, you need to store them somewhere. A particularly great choice is the open-source Electrum Wallet. This is also cross-platform and has a downloadable version for Android phones. Go ahead, download it here. Using the Electrum Wallet is quite easily accomplished.
Some beginning tips for new users are laid out, here â some are from personal experiences and others from stories across the web:
- Remember to use your biological name because nothing draws more attention than a fake name; however, use a drop system: this is where you employ a chain of houses through where the item travels after having been shipped or a P.O. Box which you can get for almost no money and even a faux name (be sure to have the forged documents to back your case up).
- If you do end up deciding to use a faux name, ensure youâve got real-looking document forgeries to back that up, should confrontation occur. Fake identification, plus utility-bill scans are mostly sufficient to open up a P.O. box under said faux name.
- Be patient when you can, during the majority of the time. Tochka Free Market isnât Amazon â things do often have totally unexpected delays; vendors usually mark ordered items as shipped immediately upon receiving the notification, even though they only ship the day after then. Weather and holidays can significantly delay otherwise-proper shipping/delivery time. The only time you should rebut an orderâs shipment after not arriving, is once you have waited, in the least, 14 days after the failed expected delivery, or around when Auto-finalize is almost activated.
- Encrypt all you can, including messages you send. Itâs worth this small extra effort to avoid penitentiary time.
- Should there be any negative experience with a vendor, try to message them, prior to giving a bad review. Chances are that the vendor will go to extreme lengths to make sure you get what you need, and have it all sorted sufficiently. Be as kind and polite as you can; it will move you farther in the process of getting stuff done.
- No one should ever know you make purchases on DNMs. This includes not telling your friends or even close family.
- Anything in the market that looks too great to be true, is, in all probability, a scam.
What is Tochka Free Market?
Tochka Free Market is next generation marketplace with focus on security, usability and social components. Market is targeting European and North American audience. Main products offered on the market are illegal goods such as drugs, counterfeits, malware, digital items, fraud related, e-books
- Easy User Interface
- Accounts & CC Autoshops
- Quite responsive anti-scam team
- Great uptime
- Administrative competence
- All possible kind of shipping
- Social focus
- Not everything is allowed, such as weapons and porn.
How to create an account?
- Go to onion/auth/register (get the link from here) and register, add the simple info like a username and passphrase, add a invite code, fill in the captcha and off you go..
- After registration go to your settings and set up an optional short description and avatar. (Settings button in the right corner of the top bar.)
- In contacts add your bit-message/tox/email (optional).
- Add your public PGP key then sign a message with your private key, use 2-factor authentication to reduce any phishing chances.
HOW TO FIND RIGHT ITEM
Now your ready to make your first buy, head over to the home page and find a product or service that you want to buy, dont forget to check the reviews on the vendor, check out the forums and Reddit also. Once you decided to go with a certain vendor, click buy.
HOW TO ORDER
Â The information below is important. Please read it carefully.
At the moment Tochka offers only traditional escrow system (Remember: Multisig reduce the chances for exit scams). Once you click the “Submit” button at the bottom of this page, you will have 3 hours to fund the transaction.
On the next page, you will be presented with the address of the wallet to which you will need to send the funds for the order. The system will automatically detect that funding has been completed, and will notify the seller. Please fund the order as soon as possible.
After the order was funded, contact the seller with your shipping info, don’t forget to encrypt with PGP. Transaction chat will be present on next page:
Once you click the button below, you will be obligated to complete the transaction. Repeated failures to complete transactions may harm your reputation. Transfer coins into escrow to initiate purchase. The escrow will hold your coins for up to 10 days. You will be given 3 hours to fund the transaction.
If everything goes well, finalize your transaction, rate vendor, item and marketplace. Transactions are automatically finalized 7 days after being marked as “COMPLETED” status. And if Something goes wrong? Item did not arrive? Contact support.
- Weapons,Explosives, poisons, etc
- Pornography, snuff, etc
- Extremism, nationalism, antisemitism and other kinds of discrimination
- Politics and religion.